Sunday, June 5, 2011

Our FREE six month pictures!







Remember when I asked everyone to vote for Lucas' picture? Well this is the free pictures we received from winning that contest. They turned out perfect!

4 comments:

  1. These pictures are sooooo cute!!!! Lucas has the biggest eyes!! I love it! He has changed so much, but he is as cute as ever! I love the pic of all 3 boys they are all sooo handsome!!! Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. well worth the voting! these are priceless. thanks for sharing them

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them. I can't believe how big Lucas has gotten in just 1 month. I miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drew and melinda. You dont really know who i am and I hope you Guys get this before its too late. Aunt Jo and Aunt Emry has asked me to get intouch with you guys for the reunion. I know you wont be able to make it this year, but they still would like you to put together a poster/ page about your family and what you have been up to, so the rest of us can see. You can send it to Aunt jo through her email and she will print it out, or you can mail it to her. her emial is msmathers@bresnan.net.

    hope all is well. wish we could have gotten to know each other better at the reunion. we will miss you.
    thanks
    Jessica Lewis

    ReplyDelete