Saturday, March 19, 2011

Lucas' first hair cut







Drew has been wanting to cut Lucas' hair for quite a while, but I just couldn't do it. This weekend I finally gave in and we cut his soft, beautiful, dark hair. Oh, it was so hard for me to do! Now he looks even more like Drew. I have to admit, I like it.

3 comments:

  1. He is so cute. After a haircut I always think they look like boys and not babies anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he is so very cute! did you cut it? Great job on a wobble head. I know its not easy to cut a moving object. I do see some drew in that face now that he looks more boyish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute child you got there! I'm sure Lucas is getting alot of attention from his older brothers. Enjoying the new pics!

    ReplyDelete