Drew knows of the funnest places to go! This time we went to the planetarium (I have no clue how to spell that). We went on Mars, the Moon and watched a 3D movie all in one afternoon. It was both Isaac's and my first time seeing a 3D movie. Isaac cried and said the dinosaur bit him. He continued his story with a slight limp walking away from the movie. It was soooo much fun!
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Saturday!
Drew knows of the funnest places to go! This time we went to the planetarium (I have no clue how to spell that). We went on Mars, the Moon and watched a 3D movie all in one afternoon. It was both Isaac's and my first time seeing a 3D movie. Isaac cried and said the dinosaur bit him. He continued his story with a slight limp walking away from the movie. It was soooo much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love the glasses!! I hope Isaac has recovered from the bite!
ReplyDeleteTod
You guys look so cute together. Issac is so adorable. Brent has a pop up book with a shark and he always backs up when you open that page. I bet he would love a 3-d movie.
ReplyDelete