Miss Utah came to do a presentation at our school. Yes, that is my cute little class. Yes, her legs stop at my neck. Yes, I am starting my diet this very minute. Yes, I hate her. And no Drew, I did not get her phone number.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That sounds like fun. i bet your class loved it
ReplyDeleteHey Melinda, I'm your brother in law...kind of. Anyway, glad blogs exist so we can keep up with friends that we live far away from. You and Drew have a stinkin cute family. Looks like Halloween was fun for Isaac. I've never been to a 3D movie either. Hope we can meet you and Isaac relatively soon. Tell Drew Happy Birthday for me. (I think Berni's going to try and call to wish him a happy birthday.) Wow-this is a long comment.
ReplyDeletehaha. lovin that tiara. and no, you don't need to diet, and yes, she needs to eat!:)
ReplyDelete