Friday, February 4, 2011

Oh Lucas!


This morning as Drew and I were getting Lucas ready for the day, Lucas decided to look up and make the cutest faces. I ran to get my camera and I now have a new favorite picture of Lucas!

8 comments:

  1. hey kiki, i think "eeek" is something you say when you see something scary...so it's not really appropriate here. unless that's what you thought, but by saying "he is so cute" you're kind of sending a mixed message. I personally think that's a great looking kid. but hey, i'm not telling you how to think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can those eyes get any bigger! Can't wait to see you all next month -he'll be so big and Isaac will be 4 -wow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is such a babe. I LOVE HIM !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so impressed that you got to the camera on time. What a super mom! I always seem to just miss the cute faces and end up getting them walking away on film. Good job, it's deffinitly a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was actually from me; Berni :)

    ReplyDelete