When I was home for Christmas, my sisters were shocked I hadn't given Lucas a bath yet. My only other experience was with Isaac, and I wasn't allowed to give him his first bath until he was six months old. I had no idea you could give a baby a bath at only six weeks old! I had been using a sponge and a bowl of water. My cute little sister Vicky helped me give him his first bath. He loved it! He relaxed, cooed and then peed. So cute!
Thursday, January 6, 2011
First Bath
When I was home for Christmas, my sisters were shocked I hadn't given Lucas a bath yet. My only other experience was with Isaac, and I wasn't allowed to give him his first bath until he was six months old. I had no idea you could give a baby a bath at only six weeks old! I had been using a sponge and a bowl of water. My cute little sister Vicky helped me give him his first bath. He loved it! He relaxed, cooed and then peed. So cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lol, you are so funny! I'm glad you didn't wait til he was 6 months lol! I love his bath pictures!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute baby! And how appropriate to finish with a fire hose!! Watch out!!
ReplyDeleteWe miss you guys.
ReplyDelete