Saturday, November 6, 2010

Lucas' arrival

We were induced on Monday and after 9 hours of labor, Lucas arrived at 11:36pm on November 1st. He was 8 pounds 12 ounces and 19 inches long. It was actually a pretty fun day. Drew and I were so excited to finally meet him. Drew couldn't sleep, so he stayed up holding Lucas until 5:30 in the morning, however I was able to fall asleep without any problem! I love hospital stays. They honestly had room service! Mmmm, if I didn't feel like I had just given birth, it would have been a great vacation!








2 comments:

  1. I'm seriously in love with him. I can't wait to hold and love him again and its only been an hour. You guys just need to make room for me, I'm moving in!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. He is really cute you guys. Glad to see he didn't inherit any of the Comin/Merrill genes for hair. I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete