Congratulations!! It always amazed me that even by 12 weeks they look like little people. Most of my kids were dancing around too. I think it's because they are so happy to finaly get there time on earth with us. :) I'm supper excited for you both. Love ya!
CONGRATS!! That is awesome! Berni told me a couple days ago and I just now had a chance to look at your blog. Very exciting! Ultrasounds are pretty crazy, I usually just take the doctors word for it when they're describing what I'm looking at. Uh, Drew, do you really have a concealed weapons permit? Thats the last time I file a false auto insurance claim.
Seeing the movement is what makes it so real. I am so happy for your family and I think you are such a good mom Melinda that you will someday have a "quiver full". I loved seeing you all a few weeks ago and miss you so much already!
That's so exciting!!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad your feeling better and not having anymore of those morning sicknesses.
Congratulations!! It always amazed me that even by 12 weeks they look like little people. Most of my kids were dancing around too. I think it's because they are so happy to finaly get there time on earth with us. :) I'm supper excited for you both. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS!! That is awesome! Berni told me a couple days ago and I just now had a chance to look at your blog. Very exciting! Ultrasounds are pretty crazy, I usually just take the doctors word for it when they're describing what I'm looking at. Uh, Drew, do you really have a concealed weapons permit? Thats the last time I file a false auto insurance claim.
ReplyDeleteSeeing the movement is what makes it so real. I am so happy for your family and I think you are such a good mom Melinda that you will someday have a "quiver full". I loved seeing you all a few weeks ago and miss you so much already!
ReplyDeleteyay...love the heartbeats! glad "SHE/HE" is doing well.:)
ReplyDelete