We went to Pirate Island. It is a family pizza and arcade. They go all out there. Isaac thought our waitress was really a pirate. It was fun. Drew showed the boys why he has a concealed weapons permit, as you can see by the tickets he earned in one round.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
what a party, that place looks awesome! my kids would go crazy there. sam and isaac make adorable pirates by the way. drew looks like a pro with that gun. what did you buy with all those tickets?
ReplyDeleteThere was a David Archuleta CD there for 30 tickets (I have no idea why it wasnt worth at least 1000 tickets). David was my inspiration while I was shooting those targets, trying to earn enough tickets to get that CD. Sadly, some 11 year old girl took the last CD as I was standing in line to trade-in my tickets... so I settled for a monkey balloon and an eye-patch.
ReplyDelete