Drew and I had a date night on Saturday. We saw temple square after driving around for over half and hour to find any available parking spot, walking over 20 minutes just to get there and then going to the most crowded place in all of Utah to see the lights. Honestly, it was completely worth it. So beautiful, but my favorite part of our date was when we walked around the mall. We went to a music store and there was Christmas music playing. Drew loved it so much he asked someone working there who it was. The guy opens the CD player and to my complete delight, it was David Archuleta. I had no idea Drew was such a big American Idol fan! It was so funny, and yes Drew did purchase the songs on itunes when we got home!
Monday, December 14, 2009
Drew's Muscial Preference
Drew and I had a date night on Saturday. We saw temple square after driving around for over half and hour to find any available parking spot, walking over 20 minutes just to get there and then going to the most crowded place in all of Utah to see the lights. Honestly, it was completely worth it. So beautiful, but my favorite part of our date was when we walked around the mall. We went to a music store and there was Christmas music playing. Drew loved it so much he asked someone working there who it was. The guy opens the CD player and to my complete delight, it was David Archuleta. I had no idea Drew was such a big American Idol fan! It was so funny, and yes Drew did purchase the songs on itunes when we got home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Drew always did like those little girly-boy singers.
ReplyDeleteJust doesn't seem like drew, haha.
ReplyDeleteNow I have to check out David A. Christmas songs too! Drew always did love this season. I love that about him.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, that's a great picture of you two!
ReplyDeleteI dont like girly-boys and I dont cry, I lift weights and crush things. David Archuleta is now my sworn enemy.... after Christmas is over.
ReplyDeleteWow! Drew likes music! Learn somethin every day. We all want to know the name of the song - will ya share? A great picture of you two and a fun date too!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe Drew let you put that on your blog! By the way - we're going to go see about buying a David A. Christmas album tonight.
ReplyDeleteTod
Who would have thought Drew would get so much flack over a Christmas song! Either way, I think David Archuleta's album sales have gone up because of this.
ReplyDeleteI love the Christmas lights at Temple Square, but nothing beats being warm and listening to Christmas music.
ReplyDeleteJust to clear things up, Berni accidentally used my sign-in name when making her comment. In my opinion, David and his "followers" are all a bunch of pansies. And furthermore...huh, oh, my band just came on, gotta go, Hansen Brothers are rockin out. Later...remember what I said though.
ReplyDelete