That's pretty good - 4 pictures and 4 words!! Looks like a fun evening - wherever you were to see a circus!!Tod
what fun! my boys love those light things.
I really love your family picture. You guys look so cute.
Thanks Tod! I planned to write more later, but never got around to it.
See a real circus might scare me. When I call my house a circus it might be too much like the real thing! I bet the boys loved it!!
That's pretty good - 4 pictures and 4 words!! Looks like a fun evening - wherever you were to see a circus!!
ReplyDeleteTod
what fun! my boys love those light things.
ReplyDeleteI really love your family picture. You guys look so cute.
ReplyDeleteThanks Tod! I planned to write more later, but never got around to it.
ReplyDeleteSee a real circus might scare me. When I call my house a circus it might be too much like the real thing! I bet the boys loved it!!
ReplyDelete