Sorry I haven't check the blog lately. You guys have been busy. The boys look so cute together. I hope they like spending time together. I really love the pictures of Isaac fishing. And the four of you hiking. I know how Sam feels about walking back down. I mean you have already seen everything on that trail. Love you guys, Pauline P.S. I am planning on updating my blog today
My brother, you have been training that boy well. He's got a pro swing!! I wish we lived closer and we could come watch some of his games. Keep at it Sam!
Sorry I haven't check the blog lately. You guys have been busy. The boys look so cute together. I hope they like spending time together. I really love the pictures of Isaac fishing. And the four of you hiking. I know how Sam feels about walking back down. I mean you have already seen everything on that trail.
ReplyDeleteLove you guys,
Pauline
P.S. I am planning on updating my blog today
My brother, you have been training that boy well. He's got a pro swing!! I wish we lived closer and we could come watch some of his games. Keep at it Sam!
ReplyDelete